This is a vibrant and fresh tasting salad, that’s quick and easy!
- 200g vermicelli noodles
- 1 medium carrot, sliced thinly
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 400g cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Put the noodles in a large bowl covered with boiling water. Let them stand for a few minutes until tender, stir and drain.
- Combine the noodles in a large bowl with all the chopped veggies and lastly the chicken.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a screwtop jar and shake.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss salad to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Note: You could just serve this dish as a salad without the chicken, alongside another protein option.