- 1 head broccoli (or other vegetable – cooking time may vary accordingly)
- 2 blocks firm tofu
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 8 cups dark leafy greens (kale, spinch or beet greens), chopped
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tsp tamari sauce
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- Black pepper to taste
- Pinch red chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200℃ or 400°F.
- Cut tofu into 2cm cubes and put in a large bowl. Mix in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teapsoon grated ginger and black pepper and put into a baking dish.
- Cut broccoli into small 2-3 cm florets, lay in another baking dish and drizzle with remaining olive oil and black pepper to taste.
- Put both baking dishes in oven with tofu on top and bake for 20-30 mins or until broccoli is soft and tofu is lightly brown. Stir tofu every 10 mins.
- Mix hot water, peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, red chilli flakes and remaining grated ginger and put aside.
- Once broccoli and tofu are baked, add 2 cups greens per bowl, evenly split up the tofu, cooked quinoa and roasted broccoli and top with the peanut sauce.
Great eaten either hot right away or cold for lunch the next day.