3 medium courgettes
½ green capsicum, finely chopped
1 medium red onion, finely chopped (or equiv. spring onions)
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup cheese, grated
1 cup quinoa flour (or other of your choice)
1 tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F). Top and tail the courgettes and grate into a large bowl. Then squeeze the grated courgette to remove any excess water. This can also be done by squeezing it inside a muslin cloth.
- Once the water has been drained from the courgette, add the rest of the vegetables to the bowl including the parsley and garlic.
- Stir in the egg, cheese, flour and seasoning, mixing very well.
- Line a medium sized baking dish with baking paper and pour the mix into the baking tin.
- Bake for about 20-30 mins or until golden brown on top.
Delicious to eat hot or cold!