Makes 10 brownies
- 2 cups (400g) medjool dates
- 1 cup (140g) pecans
- 2-3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional or can be replaced with any other natural liquid sweetener)
This is the easiest recipe!
- Simply blend the pecans in a food processor until they form a crumbly mixture.
- Add the dates and blend again before adding the cacao and maple syrup.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish and either refrigerate for 3-4 hours or freeze for 1 hour to allow them to set. Then store them in the fridge for freshness.