¼ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt
60g goat feta
½ cup raw almond slivers
6 cups mixed greens or rocket
1 large peach
1 large nectarine
½ cup cherries
- Remove the stones of the peach, nectarine, apricots, and plums and slice.
- Pit the cherries and halve each.
- Add some olive oil to a fry pan and add the almonds with a little olive oil and toast lightly. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Remove from the pan and add some more olive oil. Then gently caramelise the peach, nectarine and apricot slices.
- Divide the salad greens into serving bowls and crumble the feta on top.
- Add the cherries and plums and the caramelised peach, nectarine and apricots slices.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and drizzle with balsamic vinegar